Now that you are expecting, many questions come to your mind. You are so unsure about what you can and cannot do. You ask your obstetrician or midwife- what is the best way for me to sleep? Do you know the best answer?
- Never use a pillow when you sleep
- You should alway sleep on your back, it helps with your breathing
- It does not matter which way you sleep as long as you are comfortable.
- Because your liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side helps keep the uterus off that large organ. Sleeping on the left side also improves circulation to the heart and allows for the best blood flow to the fetus, uterus, and kidneys.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: