It’s your first day after giving birth to a beautiful 7 lb baby. You go to the bathroom and you notice you passed a blood clot.
Which of the following is correct?
- It is not normal, you should not be passing clots.
- This is normal, note the amount you are bleeding . Whether it is heavy , moderate or a little.
- Check to see if a little round ball is felt in your lower belly – called the uterine fundus is hard and round in shape.
- You should go to the emergency room immediately.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY