You are pregnant and your partner starts to complain about weight gain, nausea, heartburn and gas. All the symptoms you are having. Can this be really happening? Which of the following statements is correct?
• No , your partner is pretending so he can get attention.
• This can be known as Couvade Syndrome or Sympathetic Pregnancy and the partner is actually experiencing your signs of pregnancy.
• This usually occurs in early pregnancy.
• This is know to be short term behavior and is not serious.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: