It’s been a long and tiring journey. Your newborn is finally here. You would love nothing more than enjoy the warm weather before it gets cold . Which statement below is correct?
- There are still Covid precautions in effect and you should not expose your newborn outside at the present time.
- Their is no time frame for when you can take your baby out. You can take your baby out immediately. Stay away from crowds and groups of people.
- Because your baby’s immune system is still developing you should wait a couple of months before taking this little one to movies, restaurants, nail salons etc.
- Try to avoid letting others come in close contact to your new one . Use social distancing rule
- Your newborn should not be taken outside for the first 2 months.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer when appropriate.
- Dress your baby appropriately for the weather. Cover the head with a hat, babies loses heat from the head!!
Don’t be afraid to enjoy your baby and your life – set your goal to experience a beautiful and meaningful time with your new one. Take my class a learn tips on how be less stress and avoid feeling overwhelmed. Looking forward to meeting you!