This week’s Nurse Jackie Hints will address many of the questions you have concerning taking my class.
- Classes are held at The Birthing Center Of NY and you do not have to be client/ patient of ours to take the class, we do allow for Virtual classes at added cost and you must purchase your own supplies for the class (in-person we provide)
- Ideally you should be around 27 weeks pregnant but you can take my class even at 41 weeks if you desire as long as you have no signs of labor
- You do not need a partner for the class, but we do suggest signing them up if they will be with you during labor
- Sorry no pets allowed, children are not allowed (we need you to focus 100% on the class)
- There are no VIPs in my class – however if you have special needs, I will attempt to accommodate you, within reason – we are a healthcare facility therefore what happens here must comply with Department of Health guidelines
- Hands on and practice is used as a teaching tool and pictures are taken throughout the class and sent back to your cell phone- consent is obtained first
- Open communication, discussions, questions and participation is a must!
- Covid screening within 72 hours of the class is required and masking during the class as well
- Class completion certificate is awarded.
- Bathroom and mini kitchenette with microwave and fridge are available should you wish to bring your own snacks and liquids for the class.
- Fun and laughter and good attitude are a must to bring with you!
- Must be able to have the ability to relax, enjoy yourself and be prepared for whatever this bundle of joy will have in store for you!
- We encourage you to stay hydrated doing the class so please bring your own hydration
- Classes can be scheduled any day of the week and non-major holidays
- We do take pictures with your consent throughout the class and we send them to you via text message. What a joyful memory.
Special Free Bonus for a limited time only- don’t miss it! Makes a great gift as well!
Free American Heart Association Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Choking Infant Resuscitation – offered at the end of a 5 hr class only. Classes must be paid for prior to date of class and no refunds for no-show client. Cancellations and rescheduling greater than 24 hours before required for full refund or suspension of penalty.
Call and schedule an appointment – looking forward to having you in my class!