Every women has the right to choose how she wishes to feed her newborn. If you’re formula feeding, which is the incorrect statement!
-If milk isn’t being stimulated to be produced by your body, it will stop. So don’t touch or stimulate your breasts, leave them alone.
– If you are engorged when milk comes in and you are planning to formula feed you should wear a tight fitting bra and use breast pads. (cut a sanitary pad in half and use). In a matter of days the engorgement will steadily decrease . You may exhibit a low grade fever, this is normal, under 100.4. If over 100.4, seek medical attention.
-You should pump often to get the milk out of your breast. This will prevent engorgement and help the milk to dry up.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: