Proper nutritional diet plays a major role in the development of your unborn.
Are you aware their are certain foods that should be avoided when you are pregnant? Can you pick the ones below you should avoid?
- Raw uncooked sprouts such as radish or alfalfa, liver, brown rice
- Homemade eggnog, French Fries, Baloney and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
- Baked potatoes with chives and Sushi, fruit juice
- Soft drink, hot dogs, potato and macaroni salad
Unsure what food groups you should avoid when you are pregnant? Want to be prepared for your new baby? Are you aware that studies show when mothers to be take birthing classes they are more likely to have normal deliveries?
Babies do come with instructions !
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: