How do you keep your baby hydrated when you are breastfeeding exclusively?
- Breast feed emptying the breast completely
- Pump and then feed the baby on that breast you pumped for 10 min
- Feed on each breast for 10-15 min or until your breast is only half empty
- Let the baby suck on your nipples only
Not sure? Than you need to take our birthing classes – You can register here for our baby care and breast feeding classes – babies do come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES – Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY