How do you know you are feeding your baby adequately ( trick question) . Which answer is incorrect?
- Your baby has adequate pees and poos
- Your baby is content after feeding
- your baby is gaining weight
- Your breasts are soft and not full after feeding
Register here for our VIRTUAL classes
Not sure? Than you need to take our VIRTUAL birthing classes
Babies DO come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: